Assistant Showroom Manager – Culver City
HD Buttercup has spent decades traveling the world and forming relationships with furniture designers and manufacturers from Italy to Australia to Morocco and India directly to consumers at its one-stop home shopping destinations in Los Angeles, Costa Mesa, and online. We offer pieces for people who love creating soulful and meaningful spaces in their homes, we’re a place for curious spirits and rebellious hearts.
HD Buttercup is looking for a highly motivated Assistant Showroom Manager to join our Culver City! Excellent opportunity for a highly-driven sales professional with a proven track record of cultivating customer relationships and meeting sales goals. Must have experience in the luxury home furnishings market. Must possess a passion for sales and be customer service oriented.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently achieve your own “fair share” of personal retail sales goals
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train design consultants and sales support in operations, product knowledge, sales and customer service
- Manage showroom and sales department operations that are executed at a high level of productivity, efficiency, and accuracy
- Coordinate with customer experience, delivery, fulfillment, and administrative staff on those sides of the business to insure streamlined operations
- Control and improve variable metrics, including revenue, margins, expense control, labor and productivity
- Manage sales staff to operate at a very high level of customer service and sales revenue and metrics
QUALITIES & ABILITIES
- 3+ years of operations experience, furniture industry a plus
- College graduate in Business Management
- Extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, detail-oriented
- Strong leadership and communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and working well under pressure
- Creative and strategic problem-solver; resourceful and persistent
- Ability to work well both independently and in a collaborative or team setting
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the organization (including holidays, semi-annual sales, inventory, etc.)
At HD Buttercup, we consider our employees to be our most valuable asset. You work hard to support our company goals and we want to reward you for your commitment and dedication. To enhance your overall compensation, we are pleased to offer distinctive employee programs, competitive benefits, and valuable resources to help you live your best life.
- Accommodating medical, dental, and vision care (up to 75% pay coverage)
- 401(K) retirement plan with company matching
- Company paid life insurance coverage, plus additional group coverage
- Flexible Spending Account for health and childcare
- Paid time off
- Six paid holidays
- Employee discounts 30-50% off our products
- Referral bonus program