HD Buttercup has spent decades traveling the world and forming relationships with furniture designers and manufacturers from Italy to Australia to Morocco and India directly to consumers at its one-stop home shopping destinations in Los Angeles, Costa Mesa, and online. We offer pieces for people who love creating soulful and meaningful spaces in their homes, we’re a place for curious spirits and rebellious hearts.
The Delivery Driver is for a responsible and dependable delivery/route person to distribute products to our retail stores and to our customers. You will be representing our company in an honest and professional manner, with an emphasis on customer service. The Delivery Driver must have strong knowledge of safety protocols and proper delivery procedures.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.
- Safely drive and operate delivery vehicle at all times
- Experience driving bobtail trucks
- Use handheld device for routing information, customer delivery information
- Navigate a variety of routes throughout delivery area
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions
- Load and Unload Cargo truck to deliver packages efficiently
- Perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation: Stand, kneel, bend, twist, and squat
- Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs throughout your shift
- Must be able to lift, push, and/or pull up to 50 lbs
- Work independently, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have a clean motor vehicle report
- 2+ years delivery experience in a warehouse or retail environment
- Furniture industry experience preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Must have strong emphasis on organization and communication
- Ability to multitask on a daily basis
At HD Buttercup, we consider our employees to be our most valuable asset. You work hard to support our company goals and we want to reward you for your commitment and dedication. To enhance your overall compensation, we are pleased to offer distinctive employee programs, competitive benefits, and valuable resources to help you live your best life.
- Accommodating medical, dental, and vision care (up to 75% pay coverage)
- 401(K) retirement plan with company matching
- Company paid life insurance coverage, plus additional group coverage
- Flexible Spending Account for health and childcare
- Paid time off
- Six paid holidays
- Employee discounts 30-50% off our products
- Referral bonus program