Install Coordinator – Culver City
HD Buttercup has spent decades traveling the world and forming relationships with furniture designers and manufacturers from Italy to Australia to Morocco and India directly to consumers at its one-stop home shopping destinations in Los Angeles, Costa Mesa, and online. We offer pieces for people who love creating soulful and meaningful spaces in their homes, we’re a place for curious spirits and rebellious hearts.
HD Buttercup is looking for an Install Coordinator to join our Culver City team! This position will be responsible for setting up visual displays on our showroom floor, receiving, storing and distributing product within the store, and ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Visual Manager and Store Manager to create visual displays in a compelling and exciting manner in accordance with company directives
- Pull merchandise to set up visual representations throughout the showroom floor
- Assist with loading/unloading trucks and place products on showroom floor and storage
- Receive drop shipments
- Tag merchandise according to tagging guidelines
- Remove sold items from floor – wrap and prepare paperwork for client pick up or delivery
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy work environment, ensuring ongoing safety training and awareness for employees at all levels
- Moving furniture into the showroom in an effective and safe manner
- Ability and willingness to climb ladders, use tools and assist in installations of visual displays
- Team player that is ready and excited to be collaborating with a team of creative and engaged individuals
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proven working experience in retail environment
- Must be able to lift heavy goods
- Exhibits strong organizational skills
- Pays close attention to detail
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Works well with a team
- Communicates clearly and effectively
At HD Buttercup, we consider our employees to be our most valuable asset. You work hard to support our company goals and we want to reward you for your commitment and dedication. To enhance your overall compensation, we are pleased to offer distinctive employee programs, competitive benefits, and valuable resources to help you live your best life.
- Accommodating medical, dental, and vision care (up to 75% pay coverage)
- 401(K) retirement plan with company matching
- Company paid life insurance coverage, plus additional group coverage
- Flexible Spending Account for health and childcare
- Paid time off
- Six paid holidays
- Employee discounts 30-50% off our products
- Referral bonus program