HD Buttercup is seeking for a Marketing Assistant to join our team! Working under the director of our Head of Marketing, the Marketing Assistant will play a significant role in supporting the work of the Marketing Department on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve campaigns
- Work closely with the in-store collateral development team to create pieces to be put on retail sales floors
- Help manage social media posts, community and track analytics
- Maintain social media calendar and schedule posting of content
- Help organize influencer spreadsheets and input audience data, assist with coordinating influencers deals.
- Maintain marketing calendars, running support documents and track budgets
- Assist in coordination and execution of media buys
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred
- 1–2 years minimum experience in marketing/ communications/ journalism role
- Experience in MS Office, Art & Design, Adobe, Photoshop, Content Creation skill
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have exceptional attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills, tech-savvy