Aspen Leather Sofa - Black
The Aspen Leather Sofa is a vintage inspired design with a monolithic silhouette and narrow channel detailing. Tightly upholstered in top grain leather, in either sleek black or classic tan leather. As comfortable as it is cool, the Aspen Channel range is a contemporary take on a vintage 1970's vibe.
Weight: 150 LBS
Don’t love the item? No problem. We make it easy to schedule a pick-up for your return. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make arrangements for your pick-up and we will make sure that you do not need to do a thing.
· Leathers have been vigorously hand-distressed to achieve their
distinctive look and feel and are therefore highly absorbent. Leathers
will acquire marks over time enhancing their rugged character. We do not
recommend using leather cleaning wipes and creams as these products may
absorb and mark the leather.
· Lightly dust with a clean, white, microfibre cloth and vacuum on a regular basis.
· Do not place your leather too close to a heat source as it may cause it to crack and age prematurely.
· Protect your leather from direct sunlight and moonlight as it may cause it to fade discolor or crack. All leathers will fade over time however darker colors may fade faster when placed in direct sunlight.
· Avoid sitting on the arms, back, or the very edge of your leather furniture as this may cause distortion and/or damage.
· Be aware that clothing with transferable dyes such as blue jeans could transfer the dye onto light-coloured leather furniture.
· Never use standard cleaning products to remove dust spills or stains from leather.
· We recommend consulting a reputable and recognized professional upholstery specialist if required.
. The upholstery of this leather should not be washed or dry-cleaned.
· Many of the hides used are left in their purest form. This means there is little or no surface treatment, allowing each hide’s unique natural beauty to come through. It also means these pure leathers are incredibly soft to the touch and will remain supple as it has not endured extra processing treatments which can make the hide stiff.
. Treat spills immediately. Blot up as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Don’t rub.
· In case of a stain, use a clean, slightly damp white cloth, blotting from the outer edge to the center of the stain.
· Do not use any chemicals or products not designed for leather.
· Use a towel to evenly dry the leather.