Dewar Coffee Table
Finish: Black and White
Don’t love the item? No problem. We make it easy to schedule a pick-up for your return. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make arrangements for your pick-up and we will make sure that you do not need to do a thing.
· Please note honed marble has a matte appearance compared to polished
marble. No two slabs are alike and will each mark and etch
· Spilled liquids can leave a permanent mark. Spills and ring marks should be wiped off immediately.
· Protect your marble from hot wet or abrasive objects by using coasters trivets and placemats. Protect from acidic substances like wine, coffee, fruit juice, tomato sauce, and nail polish remover.
· Blot spills immediately and rinse with a clean damp cloth.
· Dust frequently with a clean soft cloth to minimize scratches and wear patterns that can develop from everyday use.
· Clean your marble top on a regular basis with a clean non-abrasive cloth sponge or mop dampened with warm water. In addition, using a neutral cleaner specifically formulated for natural stone will help remove soils that normal dusting or damp mopping leaves behind.
· Do not use general-purpose cleaners furniture polish or products that contain bleach lemon vinegar or other acids as these may etch the marble surface or damage the polish.
· Do not use scouring powders or creams; these products contain abrasives that may scratch the surface.