We can assist you purchasing this product
directly from our flagship store in Culver City.
Gio Outdoor Fire Pit - Large
2-Day Price Match Guarantee: If the price of your item decreases on our site within 20 days of purchase, we offer a price match guarantee program! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and inquiry to receive money back. *Some exclusions may apply.
A striking, architecturally-inspired fire pit constructed from a cast steel bowl set atop a geometric blackened steel stand. With a blackened, matte finish and a sculptural profile, the Gio Outdoor Fire Pit is sure to enhance any outdoor space. When exposed to direct fire, the steel bowl will continually give a unique rusted finish.
Materials: Concrete, Metal Cast Steel
Finish: Matte Black
· Crafted from solid composite concrete comprising of granite stone powder, Portland cement, natural Jute fibres and water. Please note there will be natural variations in colour and texture
· Concrete is durable but still porous
· To clean use bucket of water, mixed with small drop of dishwashing liquid
· Use a cloth to wipe down dirt and stains
· Use soft bristle brush to clean more stubborn stains
· Wash soap residue off with hose
· To prolong life of your furniture store away and cover with furniture cover when not in use
METAL CAST STEEL
· Use hot, soapy water and a soft cloth to scrub the interior of the fire pit and rinse thoroughly
· Wipe dry using a clean cloth
· Ensure not to leave water sitting after rainfall or cleaning
· Use a seasoned wood for wood-burning fire pits. This provides a much cleaner burn and creates less build up
· Avoid dousing a fire when extinguishing
· Let the fire pit burn out slowly and return to a normal temperature naturally
· A deep clean is required at least every six months, depending on the frequency of use
· We recommend investing in a fire pit cover to help prevent leaves, rainwater and debris from building up between uses