Miami Bar Cabinet with Marble Top
A contemporary interpretation of a classic architectural element, the Miami collection is crafted of oak veneer and characterised by its bold louver profile and clean, pared-back aesthetic. A low inset plinth base lends each silhouette the appearance of floating. Topped with honed marble for ultimate coastal sophistication. Brass hardware adds a touch of contemporary tailoring.
Materials: Oak Veneer, Marble, Brass
Don’t love the item? No problem. We make it easy to schedule a pick-up for your return. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make arrangements for your pick-up and we will make sure that you do not need to do a thing.
· Protect wood surfaces with felt undercloths and placemats.
· Protect furniture from strong or prolonged sunlight as the color of wood matures with exposure to light.
· Any extendable dining tables should be left extended for the first few months to avoid uneven shading.
· Do not place furniture near direct sources of heat or air conditioning units.
· Avoid changes in humidity - especially steam.
· Always seek professional help if your furniture becomes stained, scratched, chipped, or suffers damage.
· Use coasters or placemats to help prevent marks or stains.
· Protect from acidic substances like wine, coffee, fruit juice, tomato sauce, and nail polish remover.
· Spills should be blotted immediately to avoid permanent stains.
· Clean your stone top on a regular basis with warm water and soft cloth.
· Do not use general-purpose cleaners, furniture polish, or products that contain bleach, lemon, vinegar, or other acids, as these may etch the stone surface or damage the polish.
· Do not use scouring powders or creams as these products contain abrasives that may scratch the surface.
· Dust frequently with a clean, soft cloth to minimize scratches and wear patterns that can develop from everyday use.
· Always lift objects when cleaning - sliding them will damage the furniture’s surface.