Pegasus Console Table - Warm Calacatta
The Pegasus Warm Calacatta Marble Console demands to be seen. This statement piece is exemplified by the beauty of the metamorphic rock that is ancient Calacatta marble. Born millions of years ago when limestone compounds with the elements this piece will add instant character and aesthetic solidity to any interior. As every piece is unique, there will be color, patterns, size pits, or variations in color - this is not a fault, simply part of the stone's natural beauty.
Weight: 177 lbs
Materials: Stone; Marble
· Spilled liquids can leave a permanent mark. Spills and ring marks should be wiped off immediately.
· Protect your marble from hot wet or abrasive objects by using coasters trivets and placemats. Protect from acidic substances like wine coffee fruit juice tomato sauce and nail polish remover.
· Blot spills immediately and rinse with a clean damp cloth.
· Dust frequently with a clean soft cloth to minimise scratches and wear patterns that can develop from everyday use.
· Clean your marble top on a regular basis with a clean non-abrasive cloth sponge or mop dampened with warm water. In addition using a neutral cleaner specifically formulated for natural stone will help remove soils that normal dusting or damp mopping leave behind.
· Do not use general purpose cleaners furniture polish or products that contain bleach lemon vinegar or other acids as these may etch the marble surface or damage the polish.
· Do not use scouring powders or creams; these products contain abrasives that may scratch the surface.